Introduction to Technology Tools and Course Website

 Are you already familiar with some of these technology tools?

I'm familiar with blogger from last year when making blogs for multiple of my subjects. I feel very comfortable and, in my abilities to use it to make a well-designed blog for many people to view. I have used bookmarking for several years now and always use it for sites from academic purposes and non-academic purposes. It is one of my favorite tools as I'm always accidentally closing tabs to only realize I need them again. I use Pinterest on a very regular basis I use it for changing up my space to getting design ideas. I feel confident in my abilities with Pinterest as I've been using it since 2016. I have used image editing software as well, I've also used Canvas but I'm not as confident with using Canvas and hope to improve my skills with that.  

How is the online environment like/ unlike you have experienced in other classes?

I like the online environment that this class gives off just like welcoming vibes. The class website makes finding and managing work very easy at least in my option. Everything is laid out in a easy way that everything is easily accessible and the fact that within maybe 20 minutes of exploring the website I knew where to go if I wanted to view others blogs or to get my tasks just makes me enjoy and feel more comfortable about it all. 

Are there any technical skills that you really wanna work on this semester?

There are a few technical skills I would like to work on this semester. Firstly I would like to work on my Photoshop skills to improve them past where I had them at the end of last year. I would also like to work on my game making abilities with Unity and maybe help me improve my gaming skills 😅. I would also like to improve my Canvas skills as I felt that was area I could have done better in last year.

I thought this fit the theme of this post as its a introduction to the technology tools we'll be using.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement