More about class assignments

What assignments are you most intrigued by?
I have just finished reading through the class assignments I do like the 5 core assignment and think they are well balanced and appeal to me all equally. The one of these 5 that sticks out most to me is the reading and blog commenting and Unity3D. I'm looking forward to learn how to use Unity to create a game and experiment with it. I am really looking forward to looking at other peoples blogs to see there views on topics that where studying and also am excited to comment on other peoples blogs and have people comment on my blog giving me feedback.

How is this like/unlike what you have done in other classes?
This is a very different grading system from my other classes, but I like that because if I want a B I can achieve that and be done which will let me spend more time on other classes. I like the layout because for me I like to have plans, for my plans so I get to make how I'm gonna organize my workload during week so that I don't have to stress about my work being to much and clashing with other subjects. This really helps me as someone who struggles when I don't know how much time to allocate to a given task luckily Shaun has stated how much time each task should take. 
Are there any extra credit options that grab your attention?
I really like how we are given the option of extra credit as I will need all the points I can get as I'm aiming to get a B in this class. I really like the ideas of tech tasks and Wikipedia tasks. I am glad we have these cause I do think I will need to do extra work to keep my grade high I also think with being stuck at home the extra credit options will be a great way to fill my spare time.   

I chose this cause everyone knows this meme and I think since we have the extra set out already it would kinda be funny 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement