Game Design Document

 I have just finished my games design document - here is the link  https://www.dundoc.com/project/6939/v85ah0v03f

I created my GDD on Dundoc, this was my first time using Dundoc and I found it a bit confusing at first but after exploring it I quickly found my baring's. I am happy with my finale GDD and I believe it contains  all the information that anyone needs to make my game Escape the Maze. 





This is my own image, it is a screenshot of my gdd while I was working on it. 

Comments

  1. Hi John, it's Aoibhe. I just took a look at your game design document. Well Done looks really well and I loved your game idea. I'm sure the game will be great and I look forward to playing it when you have it done. Your GDD was easy to read too. Wish you lots of luck with your game - Aoibhe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement