Growth Mindset: Share the Growth Mindset Concept with Someone

 Share the Growth Mindset Concept with Someone 

So I have just finished having a conversation with my friend Joe about the growth mindset. Joe ha never heard of the growth mindset idea. From taking a look at his school life he is not fully applying the growth mindset in them he is however applying aspects of the mindset in his school life. 

During our discussion I explained what the Growth Mindset was and the key characteristics of what makes it up as i felt these were the most important aspects that can clearly explain the mindset clearly. We spoke about these in depth for quite a while and Joe agreed with most of the mindset. He has said he will go on to apply this to his school work in the future. 


Caption: Keep Learning and Sharing Knowledge


Comments

  1. Hi John, it's me again!! I love this blog post and it sounds like a very interesting task to complete. I didn't really know about growth mindset until last year and I have found it to be very useful to know all about it so it is good that you are passing on what you know to help another! - Aoibhe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement