Learning Challenge: Empathy Challenge: I wish my teacher knew...

 Empathy Challenge: I wish my teacher knew...

I found this story to be very moving but also heart breaking I'm not sure how else to explain it. I think good ways to be compassionate and empathetic while respecting someone's privacy is to just let them know your there for them. Empathy isn't so easy I think honestly the best way to show your empathetic to someone is by just listening to them and making sure they can clearly see your facial expressions they tend to show empathy best. You could share how your feeling and some of your own struggles if appropriate to let them know they aren't alone I know this has helped me when people have done this with me. I have never participate din something like I wish my teacher knew. I do think it is a very good idea because I know sometimes I am struggling in areas and my work suffers a bit but I won't feel comfortable saying anything so I feel an anonymous type thing would help. 

Caption: The difference between Empathy and Sympathy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement