Reading Week Comments and Feedback

Feedback In

Overall I would rate the quality of the comments that I have received from other students highly. Some comments have been very helpful in making me rethink my original thought process and help me make better decisions when it comes to my game idea or just practical elements like adding in music or sound effects. Others have been helpful in another way which was they kept me motivated to keep working and not just give up and worry about the problem another day. For these reasons I rate the quality of all the comments I have received highly as every comment in my opinion has contributed something positive to me. If I had to give a score for them it would be a 8/10. The reason it's not 10 out of 10 however is because some very few seem a bit rushed. 

Feedback Out

I would rate the quality of the comments and feedback that I am leaving for other students to be high. As I always take the time to read their blog post fully and address specific areas of their blogs and do my best to be helpful. I also spellcheck my comments as I know I am prone to making spelling mistakes due to my dyslexia. I do my best to have my comments be helpful in either a " you could do this.." sort of way or in a "you're doing great.." sort of way. The first example is how I tackle most of my comments such as feedback ones and the second is for the shorter blog comments as sometimes people just need a little "you're doing great" message to keep their motivation going. I have used the WOW and TAG methods for feedback. I am getting great ideas for my own writing as I analyze other people's writing.  

Blog Comments 

I feel as though I have a sense of getting to know people by connecting with them on their blogs. I think with everything going on the last couple months with not being able to be on campus I have to admit I thought I would feel a lot more isolated than I do this is definitely due to the commenting on the blogs. I have to say I am actually really happy with how my introduction allows people to get to know me. I feel as though in general that the blog gives a sense of who I am and therefore I'm happy with it. 

Looking forward 

I would like to differently going forward is going to different blogs every weeks as I have found myself gravitating to blogs that I have already commented on and therefore am not giving feedback to as wide a pool of students in the class as I could be. I don't really have any changes that I would like to make to my blog at the moment if I do I will more than likely implement them or at least attempt to implement them. Overall though I am very happy with the look and feel of my blog and I hope everyone enjoys reading it. 


Caption: Feedback 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement