Twitter task 10

So for my twitter task this week I choose task 10. This task meant I would have to create two lists. 

One for my classmates and the other for game developments and multimedia. 

So for the first one I just followed the steps on how to make a list but I have to say at first I was so confused as I was using the website version of twitter and I'm more used to the app version so even though they are very similar it was a little confusing. So after I figured it out I just started adding people I follow in the class  to my CDM list

For the second List I went about finding some game development accounts by searching #gamedevelopment and similar hashtags and added accounts from that. Game dev/ multimedia  

I have never used Lists before and I have been using Twitter for years but I think going forward I will be using them. 


Caption: Screen shot of my lists 









Comments

  1. Hii, John!
    I have never used Lists before neither hahaha and I dont't know about you but I am still a bit confused about this list thing even after doing the task hahahah anyways best of luck on these last days of semester 1 and try to not forget about doing your tasks like me :D
    Lívia Alencar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement