Unity Tutorial 07

 Hey guys, another week another Unity tutorial and when I say I disliked this week I mean it. 

This weeks Unity tutorials where Lessons 4.1, 4.2, 4.3. I actually did have any major problems this week except in on section Section 4.1 the last step. So I followed along and did exactly what the tutorial did and it didn't work so I re did it and re-did it and again and again. You get the idea so after a lot of tries I decided to move on and do the rest of the tutorials and I basically did everything else perfect and everything worked no problems anywhere else in the code or the tutorials my only issue is in that one very last section of Lesson 4.1. So basically I don't where I went wrong with that but maybe it's because I've been staring at the issue for to long and all that maybe fresh eyes can help me out. So if you can see the issue in my code could you let me know in the comment section below. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Other than that I really one issue I did find enjoyment in this weeks Tutorials. 







Screenshot of my code. 
If you see the mistake let me know in the comment section please.








Comments

  1. Hi John, Sorry to hear you struggled with this weeks unity tutorials. I have looked over your code and I am sorry but i can't see any mistakes, it just looks exactly how mine looked. I hope someone in the course will read your blog and tell you what is wrong! I'm sure it's just a tiny mistake even a spelling mistake it does be always something so small that messes it all up- Aoibhe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement