Unity Tutorial 09

So this week was all kinds of messy to put it lightly. This weeks unity tutorials consisted of completing Lesson 4 and Challenge 4. 

So this week I began Lesson  4.4 and I had a feeling that it was gonna be full of issues because last week was and last week was the first 3 sections of this lesson. Anyway I began working and since I knew the code was broken I just followed along and if it was a case that I could check if the code was working like it should I did I did every step but the game wasn't running like it should but I knew the steps and did them the exact same as the video so I'm guessing it's a issue with the code. 

I then moved on to the Challenge and honestly when I got the first one right I was actually happy cause I then knew it was the code in the previous lesson that was the issue and not me. I carried on throughout the Challenge and everything was working till it came time to make the enemy balls move and I spent about I'd say half an hour on this and no matter what I did it wouldn't work. So I called it a day because I had spent well over the hour on this Challenge and I honestly felt pretty accomplished. 


Screenshot of my Unity
Caption: Screenshot of my finale Lesson 4..4 product 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement