Analysis

Link to This weeks annotated bibliography's

This week I found creating my annotated bibliographies to be a bit easier than last week as I now had experience and knew what I had had to improve on. I started this weeks task by gathering new sources as I  had found a lot of the ones I had gathered either went off topic or didn't actually connect to my topic at all like how I thought they did. I then spent well over 3 hours reading over my new sources and taking notes for writing my annotations I will admit I found this difficult as I took me a few readings before I could get full answers to the questions I was finding myself asking after my first read through. 


Caption: This is an example of a more narrative focused game Until Dawn. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement