Reading 05 - Week 17 - Doing

For this weeks task we were asked to find 5 themes in our annotated bibliographies that we created last week.  I went through them and found a total of 6 themes from my annotated bibliographies. 

I found this weeks reading task to actually be very enjoyable. I found going through my annotated bibliographies and finding themes was relaxing and enjoyable. I had noticed themes when gathering my research but once going through them with a more critical eye I found more that I had not noticed before. 

I was worried at first that I wouldn't be able to complete this weeks tasks because I knew a few of my sources overlapped slightly in the content they where covering. However I found there was a lot les major cross over than I thought there was which allowed me to find 6 themes throughout my sources. I won't lie I was surprised to find so many with relative ease. 

To know how to do all this I watched the video on coding a document and creating themes on the Multimedia Development 2 week 17 of writing project. Here is the link: https://cdmonline.ie/multidev2/reading-175/

My chosen topic is Story types so I tried to focused on Narrative and story type related themes. They are as followed. 

Screenshot of my own themes 

Here is the link to my google document I've been working on for my reading tasks, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AyNdM5zY1f-L2YuPQJ0bqCbq1eLheFvcvWxWlB95WyI/edit?usp=sharing 


My own screenshots of my google document. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement