Reading task week 15 - Doing

This week for my reading task I began making  annotated bibliography for four of my source that I have gathered. I won't lie it took me quite a while to find substantial sources that related to my topic as some of my key words from last week just were not giving great results so I began to get very frustrated but once I got on to a bit of a roll with the results I was getting. I used the TUD Blanchardstown library to find my sources this week I found this a very useful tool when looking for my resources. I did have some difficulty at first but those issues where just minor teething issues. 

I began critically reading four of my sources to create four annotated bibliography. I did have difficulty with this as I have dyslexia so I experienced quite a lot of moments of reading fatigue. I decided the approach that would best suit me was to read each one take notes and write down questions to areas I wasn't sure on.  Then take a 15 minute break and come back read them again trying to get answers on the questions I had from before. Then  I took a shorter break came back and went over them one last time to see if anything new popped up. 

I then used refworks to create a bibliography of my four sources. From there I copied the bibliography and pasted it to word where I added in my annotations which came from my notes I had taken earlier. I will include a screen shot of my four annotated bibliographies at the end of this post. 

Overall I found this weeks task to be difficult at points mainly because of my dyslexia however once I got into a grove I easier. 




Screenshot of my 4 annotated bibliographies. 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement