Unity Tutorial 03

 Hello his week I completed the unity tutorials 7 and 8 in the Ruby's Adventure series. I am really enjoying this set of tutorials as the are a challenge but are so challenging that I end up stressed. I will admit that this week I had some issues with tutorial 7 mainly at step 10 no matter what I did I kept getting error after error so what I did was to take a break and sleep issue. I hoped that taking a step back from the issue would let me figure it out when I got back to it. When I did get back to it I couldn't figure out so I just carried on and by the end of tutorial 7 I had everything working so I believe I was just missing a small bit of code. 

Tutorial 8 was a lot easier as it was less reliant on code and focused more on bringing in the enemy to ruby I actually found the code we had to add in very easy to understand and had no issues with it. I think  I found this so much easier because I had run into the issue in the last tutorial so I was more focused on making sure I followed the tutorials to a t. 

If I was to give this weeks tutorials a rating out of 10 for difficulty I'd probably say a 5 just because of the first tutorial. 


Screenshot of my game (lesson 1.8)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement