Unity Tutorial 02

I have just completed this weeks Unity tutorials which consisted of Ruby's Adventure tutorials 5 and 6. I will be honest I found these tutorials a little difficult to get into I kept having to take 5 minute breaks to give my brain  a chance to understand what I was reading I am not sure if it was just from the overall amount of writing or if it was just me not being able to concentrate but once I got into the groove I was flying. The first tutorial was mainly about decorating the world and using Prefabs which I have done before so I found easy to follow this once I got past the start portion of it. Something that I came to realize that I find keeps me back with these tutorials compared to the 3D ones is the fact there is a mix between normal images and what I can only describe as gif's. It really causes me some confusion at points. The second tutorial was all about world interactions specifically colliders. I found this tutorial really handy however I did have some difficulty at the step 8 which was about the jittering. I found this difficult because of the language they were using but once I got into it I found it a lot easier than the directions first seemed. 


Screenshot of my finale Lesson 1.6 (Tutorial 6)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement