Unity Tutorial 04 - Sprite animations and Projectiles

This week for the unity task we had two tutorials to do which where 9 and 10 in the set of tutorials we have to complete this semester. I found these tutorials this week actually a lot easier than some of the previous ones in the last few weeks, not to say I didn't have difficulty with these I definitely did have some difficulty. 

The first tutorials was all about making the characters move by using animations. I found most of this tutorial easy as last semester I had learned this in the 3d game however one thing I couldn't get to work was to get the robots to change animations however Ruby did. Even after multiple attempts and spending way to long on it I chose to move on with the tutorial as I was following the tutorial word for word so I left it. 

In the second tutorial I had to create projectiles which honestly I found very easy and had next to no issues. I mean there where a few things where I had slip ups but they where minor instances where I input the code either in the wrong script or I misspelt something so overall I would say these where pretty good tutorials. 


Caption: Screenshot of my finale product from lesson 1.10 (projectiles).

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement