Reading 06 - Week 18

This week I have to say I actually enjoyed the reading task which I wont lie I haven't lie I haven't be a huge fan of this semester just because it isn't my strong suit. I found myself putting it off this week because I had to go back and look for areas where my themes overlapped in more of my sources. Once I started I found myself actually flying through the work load.  I think a big reason as to why I flew through the work this week once I started was because of the lecture this week I found it really helpful and helped me in terms of seeing what exactly I was meant to do and I know that the past few weeks that wasn't exactly possible. 

I found I spent a lot of my time figuring out new ways to word things as when taken out of the paragraphs they where in they didn't make as much sense or sorting through loads of information to gather trends of information that together connected between all of the papers that had those themes. I did find this to be where I struggled most as I found myself having to read this back only to realize they still didn't make sense and this took me a while to deal with. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks of the reading tasks. 


This is a screenshot I took of my google doc. 


Here is the link to my google doc 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Unity Toutorial 03