Reading 07 - Doing

This week for the reading task we were asked to review two of our peers paragraphs from last week and in return we would receive reviews ourselves. The feedback I received from my two peers firstly was extremely helpful as I knew elements of my work needed improvements. The feedback was mainly focused on the structure of my paragraphs as the structure I had wasn't very good so through my feedback I told to split it into 5 sections being Introduction, some related information, Some meat, A form of reference and  a conclusion. I was happy with this feedback cause I knew it was where I struggled last week and having it spelt out for me gave me direction and motivation. 

So I began by taking my 4 paragraphs and dissecting them up into the 5 sections I read through them firstly to pull out a introduction then if I felt it needed to be rewritten I did that then I highlighted it yellow. I then red through the rest of the information looking for related information and reworked that and highlighted it in blue. I then pulled out the meat and made some minor changes and highlighted it in green. I then got a reference and highlighted that in pink and wrote out clear conclusions as I had realized I hadn't given definitive conclusions.  I then went about organizing the content in the correct order which is where the highlighting came into use. 

Overall I am very happy with this weeks reading task and my end result. 


Screenshot of my highlighted and newly structured paragraphs  

Here is the link to my google document with the finished paragraphs. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Unity Toutorial 03