Reading 08 - Doing

For this weeks reading task we had 3 tasks to do. 1. write an introduction for my section, 2. write a conclusion and 3. create a check your understanding. I actually found the writing sections kind of difficult I found trying to create both of these it took me I would say it took me around 2 and a half hours all together to write both of them together. The Introduction took me a few attempts over the first hour I struggled because I felt I either wasn't making sense or I was just repeating myself. I eventually got through it. I had the same issues with the conclusion but had much less revisions with it. 

The second task was to create a check your understanding which I was confused about. However after a few hours I decide the best way of doing this would be a word search. All the words will be connected to the section that I have created. The words I have chosen are the 7 following: 

  1. Narrative
  2. Cut Scenes
  3. Player 
  4. Narrative Arc
  5. Passive
  6. Story
  7. Interactive 
I think these words are all suitable as they all appear through my sections of the document. I will create this next week as part of the reading task. 


Caption: A game where the player can affect the narrative


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Unity Toutorial 03