Reading 09 - Doing

This week for the reading task we had 3 tasks. 1) To critically read 2 of my peers work and leave detailed comments. 2) Respond to your reviews that you have received by adapting/ refining your work. 3) Finalize the Check your understanding section, consider making it interactive with H5p.org. 

To start this week I began buy going to the triad  document that Shaun provided where I found my two peers that I was to give feedback to. I found this process slightly difficult as I felt both of my peers had done near perfect bare a few grammatical errors and odd sounding lines I couldn't find much wrong. 

So after I received some peer feed back (mind you I had only received feedback from one person at the time of writing this blog Thursday 16:09 pm however if I receive more I will of course do re work my work.) I started editing my work. I began with five comments some about small grammatical issues and some with larger edits. The first comment was about a line in my introduction that read a bit weirdly and my reviewer even suggested how to re-word it which I found very beneficial. The second and third  comment was about mentioning about interactive cut-scenes which I do talk about later but after I read there comments I realized they weren't clearly outlined so I set about correcting that by outright saying I would talk about it in the exact paragraph. The finale two comments where about spelling and grammar of my conclusion which for me is an issue since I struggle in these areas so I greatly appreciated theses comments.  


Caption: This is a screenshot of a comment I received and also  the correction I made to it. 

Finally I had tp finalize my check your understanding section and I was a little confused by this I wont lie. But after talking with some of my fellow class mates I realized I am meant to have everything ready for making this after Easter. So I have changed my idea from a word search to a cross word. I will use sentences from my paper with these words in them. The words being the same as last week: 
  1. Narrative
  2. Cut Scenes
  3. Player 
  4. Arc
  5. Passive
  6. Story
  7. Interactive
I have the sentences where all these words appear and I will build a cross word in H5p.org after Easter break.  

A link to the document where I have made my changes: Link to work  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Unity Toutorial 03