Unity Tutorial 05

This week for Unity we had to complete 2 tutorials and I won't lie I had quite a lot of  errors but I completed the tutorials to the best of my abilities. The first tutorial was about the Cinemachine and this is where all my issues began or stemmed from so I began this tutorial and when I went to play to test out the what I had followed from the tutorial I realized that I had a error that I couldn't fix because it was in read me files that had come with the Cinemachine package so  after restarting an going through all the same steps and getting the same errors I decided to follow the steps in the tutorials and get the practice of them in. 

The second tutorial was much easier but since I couldn't see the results thanks to the errors it did add issues however I feel if I didn't have these issues I wouldn't be learning to keep an eye out for issues like this in the future. I also feel that even though I couldn't figure out the issues they had me actively engaging with both tutorials. Though it may not be perfect I did complete these tutorials I just wish I could have completed them fully 


My own screenshot : my final product from lesson 1.12


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Game Vision Statement