Unity Tutorial 06

This week for the unity task I had to complete the Visual styling and Dialog Raycast tutorials. After last week I was dreading unity this week but I actually enjoyed these unity tutorials. I found that I flew through these tutorials where in past weeks I have found myself  having issues from minor levels to major levels but this week I had no issues what so ever. 

I had to make several masks between the two tutorials which I actually enjoyed a lot the health bar was the one that sticks out the most to me as I had a few hiccups there as I had missed a step every so often from reading over it not realizing it was an actual step so I would have to go back and fix those but I only did this maybe twice as this was my first time using a mask in unity but I had a good experience with it otherwise. 

I also created a dialogue box which I wont lie I found myself scratching my head but I was enjoying trying to figure out how to get the box to appear but after trying it multiple times I realized all the I had to do was move ruby near the NPC and press X . 



My own screenshot of my finished unity tutorials. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Unity Toutorial 03