Reading 10- doing

This week we worked on the reading task in the lecture slot as a class. This week we had to add a few things to our sections of the book document. The list of things we had to do where if there was any comments left to fix those, add in our test your knowledge, add in graphics of some sort, create a author bio with a photo of yourself. 

I began by going through my section and looking for comments I had missed I had 1 from Shaun which was to take out the start of the my introduction which was a question. I decided to look through the rest of my work and look to see if I had any more questions that shouldn't be there. I then I went on to my author bio and created that once I was done there was the issue of my bio ending up in the header I have no idea how this happened because my computer froze and when it unfroze my bio was in the header luckily Shaun fixed this for me. I was very embarrassed. Aster this I went and added my author bio image and then went to make a image on Canva for my section as I couldn't really add in graphs. I then created my test your knowledge section and added it to the book document. I also decided I didn't want my section to be in the finalized document just because I don't think my piece meets the standard of some of the others. 


Caption: Finale output I made on Canva for my section of the book document. 

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Game Design

Unity Toutorial 03